Goku V.S. Vegeta Preview Goku V.S. Vegeta Preview

ugh

How many more obligatory anime A character Vs. obligatory anime character B sprite movies will there be? The Animation itself was good but, I can't give you too much credit since you really didn't draw anything. Seriously use your skill in animating to make a real, worth while movie. The fight sequence was cool I guess but it seemed hollow and unmotivated with no clear storyline it falls just short of being blammed. Seriously Dragon ball Z sprite movies are plentiful and just plain awful, hell i'm tired of sprite movies. Seriously be a real animator, make some real drawings, and make a real movie, not this stupid crap that take like a day to do.

volkain5 responds:

Ok listen, if you are a sprite hater, first of all. EXIT THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW! Second of all, people keep saying theres no story. I wanted this to be a RANDOM fight.

Megaman vs Geminiman Megaman vs Geminiman

WEll

I love the animation, I also love the idea of the megaman bosses in flash fights, way cool that you did it real not with sprites, my only gripe is that Geminiman looks so gay, It's mostly the original artist's fault not yours but god... Almost every other megaman boss looks so cool execpt for him... Ps. Please do Shadow man and Metal man, They're my favs!!

-NoX- -NoX-

excelent

The environments where flawless, the characters looked a little wonky but other than that this is one of the best animations i've ever seen. Much better than what I'm working on...

Dragonslayer v1.2 Dragonslayer v1.2

Hah that was awesome

I loved it esepcially teh loading screen! You definately need a radar added

thewasteofwebspace responds:

Thanks for your comments... as for the radar...

COPY+PASTED MESSAGE:
You have recieved this response if you complained about something I fixed in the updated version of this game.

Please check back here soon (tomorow-ish), as the updated version is awaiting approval. It has a bunch of new features, some of which you have asked about in your review.

Thanks for playing
~TheWaste

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

Great

Now my next flash can have pimpn' 3D persective stuff. Great tutorial!

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Hah that was awesome

That was a awesome flash!